Inscrit le: 25 Nov 2011
|Posté le: Lun 4 Mar - 11:49 (2013) Sujet du message: Tortos - Tône du Tonnerre - 5.2 - Tier 15
- Call of Tortos - Tortos lets out a rumbling call, causing several smaller turtles to enter the area and attack players.
- Whirl Turtle -
- Spinning Shell - The turtle chases players around the room, spinning rapidly and continuously inflicting 200,000 Physical damage to enemies within 5 yards, knocking them away.
- Shell Block - The turtle hides in his shell at low health, gaining immunity to all damage. While in this state, the turtle can be kicked across the room by players, applying Shell Concussion to any creatures it hits along the way.
- Kick Shell - This extra action button can be used to kick a defeated Whirl Turtle across the room. Move close to the shell, then aim by positioning it between yourself and your target. Enemies hit by the shell are afflicted by Shell Concussion.
- Shell Concussion - When kicked, the shell spins forward, interrupting enemies it touches and leaving them off-balance, increasing the damage they take from all sources by 25% for 20 sec.
- Furious Stone Breath - Inflicts 350,000 Nature damage to all enemies every 0.5 sec for 4.5 sec. Costs 100 Fury to cast.
- Growing Fury - Tortos becomes angry when no enemies are in melee range, gaining 5 Fury.
- Rockfall - A lightning-charged stalactite falls from the roof of the cave, inflicting 515,000 Nature damage to enemies within 5 yards and 81,000 Nature damage to enemies within 20 yards.
- Quake Stomp - Tortos performs a massive stomp, stunning all enemies for 1 sec and inflicting Physical damage to each equal to 30% of their maximum health. Quake Stomp also increases the frequency of Rockfalls for 8 sec.
- Snapping Bite - Tortos snaps his jaws shut around the target, inflicting 682,000 Physical damage.
- Vampiric Cave Bat -
- Drain the Weak - Drains health when attacking targets with less than 550,000 current health, inflicting 25% of weapon damage as Physical and healing the caster for 10 times the damage dealt.
- Crystal Shell - The crystal reacts when struck, encasing the attacker in a shell that absorbs incoming damage and healing. Initially the shell can absorb up to 15% of max health in damage, but healing absorbed by the shell is added to this total, up to a cap of 75% of max health. The shell breaks when it cannot absorb any more damage.